Friday, September 26, 2008

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

I'm in North Carolina. Came down to visit the folks.
Flight was delayed leaving Albany, and almost missed my connection in Atlanta. They moved my connecting gate, and as I was getting off the airport train they were calling last boarding call to my flight. So, I did the 7 months pregnant waddle sprint and was the last one on the plane!
Then, we were grounded for about 35 minutes.

In any event, I get to Charlotte, and see Dad, and up walks Mom, and Todd and Amy, (bro and sis in law) who had flown in to Charlotte AS A SURPRISE!!! Awesome! It was Todd's birthday, and the nuclear fam hadn't been together since my Vegas wedding, so Dad flew them out too! How totally cool.

Many pics to follow!
**when I get home, as I forgot my ubs plug and can't upload!**

No comments: