Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Luncheon and fashion show, a Dani guest post.

Peeps, it's been awhile since mommy let me post on the blog, but she promised I could tell you about this!

Mommy took me to a luncheon to raise money for the historical society. It was outdoors at Historic Fort Johnson, and it was really warm. She made me get all dressed up in a fancy dress, and then proceeded to use my cuteness to strike up conversations with lots of ladies in fancy dresses and hats. There was lots to look at so I didn't mind.


After a while, I started to get kind of bored. You can only grab your mommy's necklace so many times before it starts to get old. I was sitting at a table with some really neat folks, and some elected officials. I was really eyeing the watch the lady sitting next to me was wearing. I'm all about the bling. Anyway, the coolest thing happened--she let me play with it! It was yummy!After lunch, I went home to relax. Being a social butterfly can tire a kid out!

No comments: