Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Big Man in the baby carriage!


Shower was great. Mom surprised me by sending a ton of awesome gifts down with my cousin.

My Aunt Renny, cousin Lisa, and friends Tara, Gail, Jackie, and Sharalyn planned a really nice event, and I am most grateful.
Gotta love the diaper champ!
Best hooded towel ever! Love the frog!
Beautiful knit blanket from our "local grandma" Debi!


Baby book!

So many presents from my generous friends and family!
I put my 12 year old cousin in charge of photos, and unfortunately didn't get any group shots with my hostesses. But, to all, a big thank you from the bottom of my heart!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bethany - So glad you were able to enjoy your very special day after the painful prelude. Thanks to all for the fabulous shower and for taking such good care of our special Bethany!! Can't wait to give you all big hugs at the end of December when we get to meet Danielle for the first time!!