Monday, October 27, 2008

Interviewing is hard!

I have spent two days interviewing legal assistants/office managers, and damn it's tiring! Each day I have had at least 4 interviews, and by the 3rd one, I can't remember if I have already asked certain questions because they all run together. Not fun.

My friend L is temping for us until we have someone new--today was her first day. It was great to see her, and ultimately to help her family out with some extra holiday cash, and to help her begin a transition into the workforce after about 7 years as a stay at home mom.

Our friend Bill has been like baby Santa Claus this week. He sent us an awesome Pack n Play, and a CHICAGO BEARS cribmobile, which are awesome! Me and Big Man just got his thank you note in the mail, and when I get home tonight there's another big Target box waiting for us with yet more baby goodies--a vibrating baby chair and a really neat mirror! What a nice surprise, and what a generous friend. Thanks Uncle Bill!

Other than that, I'm getting huuuuuuuuuuge. Pics to follow.

Baby doc appt next week where we get the final ultrasound. As I sorted baby clothes this weekend, I remarked to BigMan that we were fu&*ed if it's a boy as we have mostly non-neutral girl clothes. Being the progressive dude he is, Big Man said that it's okay if boy babies wear pink onesies! He rocks!

We've been picking up baby stuff too. Our friends Darren and Ann gave us the dresser/changing table they used for their kids, so I went out and got all the accessories for it this weekend. I love going to Target for baby stuff but it's SO easy to spend a bundle! I picked up bottles, and a sterilizer and a whole bunch of handy stuff.

The baby's room is actually starting to come together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby room decorating is such fun!

I am holding a nursery pictures contest on my site until Jan 2009. Come over and enter when the room is finished! I would love to see it.

Enter here

You can win a $75 gift certificate from PinkTaffyDesigns if you win and your baby's room will be featured on my home page. It might help the budget a bit!