Friday, October 10, 2008

Who the heck are you, anyway?

I like to joke that the only person who reads this blog is my dad. But, because my little web counter says otherwise, and the stats that are kept are pretty interesting, I know that some other people do too. In fact, last week we had 68 people from the US, 2 from the UK, 2 from Canada and 1 from Ireland stop by for a visit.

Most of them appear to be doing google searches related to John McCain, and end up here because I've been known to rant about him from time to time...some sucker googled "worst crafts" and ended up here to see the yarn/balloon debacle.

I know that there are a few of you out there who I don't really know, so post a comment, and tell me about YOU. Maybe I want to read your blog, too. Really though, tell me something about yourself, and why you're hear reading about my mundane existence. Tell me what you like best--do you want more baby news, or more political rants, or maybe more sports?

Can't wait to meetcha!


In other news, 30 week baby doc visit was yesterday. I've managed to only gain a total of 6 pounds with this little baby! All looks good and they will schedule the delivery at the next visit. Right now, it looks like I can choose between 12/7 or 12/8. I'm leaning toward 12/8 so I don't miss the Bears game.

1 comment:

Jhey Fem said...

I am not a blogstalker... but I stop by from time to time...
So I thought I would take this opportunity to say hi!
Talk to you later.:)