Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I don't know nothin'

'bout birthin' no babies!


(line made famous by Butterfly McQueen who played Prissy in Gone With The Wind)

So, I signed us up for birthing/baby classes today! It's a 5 week class, every Tuesday starting on 11/11. I will miss the last class as it's the day of my scheduled c-section. It is supposed to get you ready for baby, and is just a few blocks down the street at the conveniently located hospital where I won't be having my baby. Big Man is not thrilled, but agrees to come to the first class for now.

Picked up the PS3 for the Big Man last night in a raging snowstorm. Yes, snow in October, wheee! He was pleased, and generously suggested that I call the local hospital's pediatric unit to see if we could donate his PS2 and games for the kiddies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You caved! Sucka!!! You fell under the spell of that Conservative conclave just down the street from you - they're a McCain/Palin lovin' group, you know! Listen to me, I sound as bitter as the McCain campaign!

Bill said...

ooooooo... can you play Madden '09 online against people, say, in California?