Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just another reason I hate John McCain.

The internet (and many of the blogs I enjoy) is abuzz with the story of John McCain's first wife. Find coverage at:
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/06/10/2008-06-10_why_mccain_didnt_reup_with_first_wife.html (You'll have to cut and paste into your browser because I'm too dumb to make the hyperlink option work. Or just google John McCain first wife.)

Like there aren't already enough reasons for me to hate John McCain. His head is the shape of a butternut squash for pete's sake.

Really though, he has a ZERO (0) lifetime rating from NARAL on women's reproductive issues, now supports Bush's disasterous tax cuts, now says he doesn't support his OWN immigration bill, and is pro-war. He sucks in every way policy-wise; the sad thing is that I didn't always think he was so bad, back when he supported immigration reform, opposed the tax cuts, etc., but now that he has become a conservative-pandering whore, I absolutely detest him, and his stupid butternut squash shaped head.

Now, the story about Mrs. McCain number 1. Yes, there are two sides to every story, blah, blah, blah. Mrs. M #1 waits for McCain who is being held captive, for MORE THAN THREE YEARS, waits, worries, etc. She gets in a horrible car accident while he's overseas, is really hurt and disfigured. Then, "In 1979 – while still married to Carol [Mrs. McCain #1] – he met Cindy at a cocktail party in Hawaii. Over the next six months he pursued her, flying around the country to see her. Then he began to push to end his marriage."

He married the fat-cash-laden-fembot-arm-candy one month after leaving #1.

I don't care how bad your shit gets. Don't cheat on your crippled wife. Don't cheat on any wife, or husband. Have the respect for your spouse and the common decency to separate, divorce, whatever before you start sticking your dick into other people. Is that so hard???

OH, and he's opposed to gay marriage. But apparently he has no problem with adultery. So, if it's not the marriage vows that are sacred to ol' Johnnie boy, what is it? Oh, two penises bad. One penis, many vaginas A-okay. Sure, I get it.

4 comments:

Fermi said...

HAHA What an awesome post!
I don't normally like political blogging but this was awesome.

*Tanyetta* said...

**fat-cash-laden-fembot-arm-candy**

BRILLIANT!!!!!

Cheryl said...

Could not possibly agree more. I used to say that anyone would be better than Bush. Now I'm sad to say that I don't even know if that's true. Uggggggggh. I am so sick of the way our country is going. : ( Makes me wish I was leaving overseas again.

Anonymous said...

That's so mean!! Dad's a really cool guy. And Mom is cool too! McCains rule! Yeahh!!