Sunday, June 1, 2008

Random Sunday thoughts

Why doesn't Hillary just drop out of the race already???? I can't wait to put my Obama lawn signs up!!

Headed for the 3-D ultrasound in the AM, can't wait to see the baby in high-def.

After a long vacation, Wes goes back to work tonight, can you say king size bed all to myself? It's the best of both worlds, he snuggles with me until I'm fast asleep, and heads out of the bedroom around 10:30, and then I have the bed all to myself. Which is great. Unless I have a bad dream, or there is a scary noise. Then it sucks. But, since he's working, I can always call him if I get scared, which I have done from time to time.

Did 2 political events today with the candidate for Assembly. He's great--dynamic and hardworking and I hope he does well. I got to speak at both events, and maybe I've just finally been doing it long enough the lawyer-politics combo that is, but no butterflies. Not nervous, just comfortable and talking. This is progress I like!

Need to start networking again now that I'm feeling more like a human being--had a burst of clients at the beginning, and it has begun to wane, so I've got to start working it! Baby's gotta eat!

More later.

No comments: