Monday, June 2, 2008

Just like his mommy.

Uncooperative baby today.

No news on the test. The ultrasound was just black and white, but good definition. Little bugger kept hopping around and waving his arms and kicking his legs. He also wouldn't get into the one position they needed to do the damn test. So, we go back in a week to see if baby will cooperate. Apparently he's already trying to emulate me!

Lost 3 pounds according to the doc. No complaints there, from me or him; baby is the right size and I'm supposed to be cautious to only gain 15lbs.
Just got this shirt in the mail today, from my fave site Woot. (see my links). Every day they have one electronics deal, one wine deal and one shirt deal. The shirts are always off the wall, and only $10 with free shipping. I got this one size 3x--perfect for sleeping. I think it's way cute. Wes says he doesn't get it. Thoughts?

(in case you can't tell, the hot dog on the right is jumping on a packet of mustard! love it!) *photo from woot* hope that's okay to use?

4 comments:

Royal-T said...

Ahhh...the joys of parenthood. Kids like to keep their parents right on the eDgE from the get go! Of course, maybe he was just excited about the hot dog shirt arriving.

BTW - Is the theme for the room going to be honey bees? Just wondering...there's only 195 days left to shop!

B, Esq. said...

T,
Bees would be cool in the unfortunate instance that it's a girl. Otherwise, I may be able to sneak a bee or two into the football theme...

Royal-T said...

Unfortunate instance?????

B, Esq. said...

Well, of course we want a healthy baby above all else, and all the other good stuff I'm supposed to say.
BUT, could you imagine if I had a girl? She would be a little know-it-all mouthy brat just like me! That would be scary, no?