Monday, June 23, 2008

Third time's the charm??

Two nearly complete posts to blogger tonight and poof, they were gone and I was told Blogger was unavailable (the first time) and sent back to my manage my posts (the second time) only to learn that there wasn't even a draft saved.

They were pretty good rants, too.

But I think it's a sign that I should call it a night.

Remind me to rant about email forwards tomorrow, okay?

Don't know where all this traffic's coming from but a boatload of peeps read my blog over the last 48 hours. I think I have to thank the Penguin Mistress blog for that one--don't know how she found me but apparently she enjoyed my McCain post.

Anyway, check back again soon, y'all.

1 comment:

Fermi said...

I bet your traffic is from joining Women Bloggers Webring. If you go back and visit, your site is listed as one of the first with a little "new" sticker next to it...