Friday, June 6, 2008

Role reversal, 1930s style

A blog I like (www.buggydoo.blogspot.com) had a neat quiz today:
Are you a good wife or husband based on a test from the 1930s?

Shockingly, as a wife, I was average by 30s standards. (I would have expected to be far below grade!)

55

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

href=">Take'>http://www.magatsu.net/maritaltest/">Take the test!



So, how would I be as a husband in the 30s? (My guess: pretty damn good, given my propensity to drink and my love of pampering)

Behold the results:

97

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



Ahhh, it's good to be king. Honey, my slippers and cigar?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to post the wife results but your blog won't accept the url stuff. I rated as superior on the wife test perhaps this is why I am still single! :-)